Covid-19 Business Resources
We will update this page as we learn about more resources. If you have a resource you think would be helpful to other members of the business community, email our membership coordinator Barbara Rodgers at email@example.com
The Hillsborough/Orange County Chamber of Commerce remains devoted to helping our local businesses and residents during the Covid-19 pandemic. As always, please reach out to the Chamber for any additional resources and questions. Let us know how we can help you!
- List of local businesses who are open: Are you a local Chamber member business open during Covid-19? Please fill out this rolling document with current information about your business's hours and operations. Updating your listing allows customers to find your business and information. Highlight your safety protocols.
Remember, It's Not Too Late: Surveys to Take
- Orange County Survey: Please take the Orange County Survey if you haven't yet. The information provided helps inform the long-term economic recovery strategy for Orange County.
- Local Member Covid-19 Hours: As listed above, please take the time to fill out and update your business's hours and information on this rolling document.
- COVID-19 Worksite Impact Survey: Please take this survey to help Carolina PROSPER uncover the COVID-related safety and health needs/interests of local small and medium-sized businesses.
Member Business Efforts
- Area restaurant updates from our friends at Chapelboro/WCHL.
- Duke Energy Extended Payment Options