Covid-19 Business Resources
We will update this page as we learn about more resources. If you have a resource you think would be helpful to other members of the business community, email our membership coordinator Barbara Rodgers at email@example.com
The Hillsborough Chamber of Commerce remains devoted to helping our local businesses during the Covid-19 pandemic. As always, please reach out to the Chamber for any additional resources and questions.
Are you a local Chamber member business open during Covid-19? Please fill out this rolling document with current information about your business's hours and operations. Updating your listing allows customers to find your business and information. Highlight your safety protocols.
If your business is looking for money, here are some updates regarding Covid information. These services offer information on grants and loans, restructuring options, debt management, lenders and more.
- Heads-up: The Truist-LISC Partnership will open its next round of small business and nonprofit grants (up to $10,000) on Aug 31st.
- More Fed Relief: There’s chatter of a round 2 PPP from the feds, which we are advocating for and will be reporting on.
- PPP Loan Forgiveness: PPP lenders are opening their forgiveness portals. Take time to explore them now, but maybe wait a minute to see if Congressional Stimulus IV includes blanket small loan forgiveness.
- Emergency Funding List: This link includes links and information about Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program, the EIDL Grant (Cash Advance), Expense Bridge Loan, Loan Payment Relief and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP).
Remember, It's Not Too Late: Surveys to Take
- Orange County Survey: Please take the Orange County Survey if you haven't yet. The information provided helps inform the long-term economic recovery strategy for Orange County.
- Census: Please take the time to fill out the 2020 Census (and remind others to do so, too)!
- Local Member Covid-19 Hours: As listed above, please take the time to fill out and update your business's hours and information on this rolling document.