"I want to forge strong connections with other women in the workforce,
be the best 'me' in my career, and make the workplace better for all women."
Empower women from every educational and cultural background to achieve professional and personal prosperity.
Central Carolina Women in Business provides meaningful connections, community engagement, and learning opportunities for women at any stage of their career.
Members of Central Carolina Women in Business will enjoy quarterly luncheons featuring dynamic guest speakers at venues around the Triangle. 2023 luncheons will be held the third Tuesday at noon: July 18 and October 17.
Cost to Attend
$35 - If you are a member of CCWIB or the Hillsborough/Orange County Chamber.
$50 - non-members. Membership information can be found here.
Each Luncheon Provides
- Networking, great food and door prizes
- Inspiring and actionable content
- Sponsorship opportunities for your business
If you are interested in participating as a speaker, donating a door prize, or sponsoring a luncheon, contact the Hillsborough/Orange County Chamber at scott@HillsboroughChamber.com
Enjoy informal networking, great conversation, and fun with other women across the Triangle.
Cost to Attend
Free for members of CCWIB or the Hillsborough/Orange County Chamber
$15 - non-members
If you are interested in being a host, donating a door prize, or sponsoring a social, contact the Hillsborough/Orange County Chamber at scott@HillsboroughChamber.com
- Free, morning and evening socials
- Quarterly luncheons featuring guest speakers at venues such as The Carolina Inn, Namu Durham, The Siena, Merry Hill Farm, The Colonial Inn and more.
- Education and motivation to improve your soft skills, health and wellness, business acumen, branding and much more!
- Community engagement through philanthropy projects
- Visibility in the business community
- Priority for sponsorship opportunities
- A chance to make an impact for other women in the workforce
Annual membership for Central Carolina Women in Business is FREE for members of the Hillsborough/Orange County Chamber of Commerce. Membership for non-members is $150/year. See the Chamber membership tiers descriptions on the Join Now page for more information.
Several levels of sponsorship opportunities are available for businesses wishing to support CCWIB and gain visibility in the business community. Click below for more information on sponsorships or contact Scott Czechlewski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topic: Consumer Health Care Advocacy
Tuesday, November 14 / 8:30 am
Durham Tech Hillsborough Campus - Room 203
Increase self-awareness and confidence as a health care consumer! Join us for a conversation on health advocacy led by Santisha Walker (Walker Group Health & Wellness).
The Walker Group's pioneering Health Advocacy Program provides reliable insight and education to healthcare consumers (i.e., patients and families) instructing how to:
- effectively navigate the challenging healthcare system;
- competently interact with their medical care team; and
- confidently make quality health decisions.
Healthcare consumers experience stress and challenges while navigating the healthcare system, interacting with the medical team, and making quality health decisions. Learn down-to-earth, practical guidance, instruction, tools, and resources based on a Registered Nurse's work experience and healthcare professional knowledge from various healthcare settings.
- Free for CCWIB and Hillsborough Chamber members
- $15 non-members